Cottage House Plan with Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Lovely to look at and lovely to live in, this Traditional house plan has one bedroom on the main floor and two more bedrooms upstairs with the possibility of two more on a lower level.
- A large open space greets you at the front door with only an interior column to separate the dining room from the geat room.
- Not only do you get great views but both rooms get to enjoy the corner fireplace.
- In back, the kitchen is combined with the informal eating area to form a second large open area.
- The owner's suite benefits from a lovely tray ceiling and a large private bathroom.
- On the second floor, the loft area has an optional study desk built in.
- Finish the lower level that adds an extra 770 square feet of finished living space and gain two more bedrooms and a family room.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the upper floor with house plan 42353DB (1,656 sq. ft.).
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 42350DB (stucco) and 42352DB (stone and stucco).
- NOTE: Please allow 10-20 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12