Cottage Living at Its Best
About This Plan
- With its casual details, and well-thought out floor space, this house plan provides cottage living at its best.
- A winsome porch entrance lures you in, and upon entering, a warm and cozy foyer greets you.
- Double pocket doors open to the library, offering a quiet retreat. The library also doubles as a formal dining room.
- Square columns define the vaulted family room and a fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases adds visual interest.
- The kitchen offers a traditional layout and includes a walk-in pantry and an island. The eating area is open to the kitchen and has access to the screen porch.
- A luxurious master suite on the main level affords ultimate privacy. A tray ceiling and sitting area with triple windows create a relaxing retreat.
- The master bath includes a large glass shower, corner tub and separate vanities. Large His and Hers walk in closets complete the suite by providing ample wardrobe space.
- The upper level includes three bedrooms, a loft overlooking the great room, and a bonus room that can be utilized as a private office and is also accessible from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 999 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 641 sq. ft.
- Loft: 173 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 7"
- Depth: 84' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick