Cottage Plan for Narrow, Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- The master suite and public living areas are all on the main level of this charming cottage plan, designed to take full advantage of a narrow, sloping lot.
- Two additional bedrooms and a full bath occupy the walkout lower level.
- A vaulted ceiling soars above the kitchen, dining room, and the great-room, which are open to each other.
- Pillars and an overhead plant shelf delineate the dining area from the great room, which is furnished with a corner fireplace and patio doors to a rear deck.
- The laundry room is conveniently located just outside the vaulted master bedroom.
- The suite has access to the deck. The compartmentalized bath includes a double-sink vanity, a large shower, and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,740 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot