Cottage Plan with Bay Window
About This Plan
- Style and comfort are inseparable in this stunning cottage.
- A bay window topped with copper roofing adorns the fa'ade along with steep gables and a porch entry.
- The interior boasts an open atmosphere and efficient use of space to accommodate families or empty nesters.
- Public rooms run through the center of this home. The kitchen, featuring a center cook top island with a breakfast bar, serves as the home's command center.
- Another great place for the family to gather is the rear porch.
- Inside, ten-foot ceilings are used in the great room, dining room and kitchen to allow for a spacious and open feel in this compact floor plan.
- The vaulted master suite provides all the amenities and comfort: a walk-in closet, spa tub, enclosed toilet, and dual sinks. It is assured privacy- the additional bedrooms are located across the home in their own hallway.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69152AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,669 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss