Cottage With Barn Doors And Loft
About This Plan
- This small cottage would fit great in the woods, mountains or by a lake. The exterior has a combination of board and batten siding, singles and stone.
- The main floor has an open floor plan for the kitchen, dining and family rooms. A barn door separates that space from the main bedroom. French doors there open to a private side deck.
- A ladded by the barn door taktes you to the loft above. This space has room for three beds and overlooks the great room below.
- The roof has 12:12 primary and secondary pitches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 209 sq. ft.
- Deck: 82 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 4"
- Depth: 31' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"