Cottage with Barrel-Arched Dormer
About This Plan
- A big barrel-arched dormer sits pretty on the roof of this lovely 3 bed cottage house plan.
- The main living area falls all on the right side of the home with the big kitchen in back.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the backyard.
- No stairs to climb for the homeowners who get a first floor master suite.
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor share loft space and a hall bathroom.
- The bonus room over the garage comes with a full bath making it ideal as an in-law suite or for rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 6"
- Depth: 75' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Framing Type: Truss