Cottage With Built-Ins Everywhere
About This Plan
- Beautiful columns accented by a metal roof support the front porch of this chic cottage with built-ins everywhere.
- The large foyer gives you two coat closets, a powder room and views of the formal dining room.
- The main living area enjoys an open floor plan that lets you see what's going on while cooking dinner.
- A built-in library wall runs along one side of the kitchen area - perfect for all your cookbooks.
- No stairs to climb for this master suite that is set in the back of the home on the ground floor. Just step out the double doors to reach the screened porch.
- More built-ins can be found on the upper floor where you have a desk and loft area shared by the two family bedrooms.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery