Cottage With Bunk Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Invite your friends to this attractive cottage house plan which works equally well in the mountains or at the coast. This small house plan makes the most out of its footprint, and delivers 250 square feet of space on the covered front porch to enjoy the outdoors.
- The family room is open to the kitchen, where you'll make great use out of the island with casual seating. A fireplace helps add charm to this space. And a half bath is a nice convenience.
- The ' bedroom is on the main floor, and has a walk-in closet and a spa tub, his-and-her vanities and a stand-up shower.
- Upstairs, you'll find two bedrooms and a full bath. And a bunk room gives you extra flexibility in case you have guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,670 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 788 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 6"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick