Cottage With First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- A bank of triple windows brighten the front-facing study, right off the foyer of this Traditional house plan.
- Further back, a gorgeous open floor plan makes the most of the main living space, with wonderful sightlines.
- The kitchen island not only provides storage and extra counter space, it has an eating bar too.
- Located on the first floor, the master suite is large and comfortable with its private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- All of the bedrooms on the second floor have walk-in closet.
- An optional game room can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick