Cottage With Flexible Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This cottage house plan gives you a flexible upstairs layout resulting in 4 or 5 bedrooms.
- The covered front porch extends across the entire front of the home. And a smaller one in the rear gives you another place to enjoy the fresh air.
- Inside, an open floor plan gives you views that extend from the front door to the back.
- A fireplace adds character to the living/dining area and the porch off the kitchen is a nice touch.
- The master is downstairs and has a large walk-in closet. A second bedroom is in back.
- Upstairs you get two bedrooms and a common area or a 5th bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15052NC (2,113 sq. ft.), 15243NC (2,176 sq. ft.) and 15237NC (2,481 sq. ft.). And get an alternate exterior with house plan 15058NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 736 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 369 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"