Cottage with Picture Window and 2 Car Garage
About This Plan
- An attractive front porch and a bay picture window add to the character of this rustic house plan.
- From the front entry you have views all the way through the home.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and a large fireplace. It also has direct access to the outdoor living room.
- The kitchen has a central location and views to the family and dining rooms.
- The master bedroom has a great picture window, large walk-in closet and bath. Tucked in the front you'll find a cozy nook.
- Upstairs, two beds share a bath while the lower level gives you two more beds, a family room and a patio if built on a sloping lot. There is also room for mechanicals.
- A stacked washer and dryer are by the two-car garage.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see plan 12941KN. Plan 12908KN provides the same layout in a single car version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 891 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front