Cottage with Steep Gable & Wraparound
About This Plan
- This cottage house plan features a main floor master bedroom suite and the opportunity for one level living. And this was designed to combine the best of the old and the new. You'll find an open and efficient floor plan wrapped with a contemporary cottage exterior.
- A steeply pitched front gable with a wrap around front porch provides an inviting and dramatic statement for this home plan. The exterior incorporates repeating steep gable roof lines with shed roof forms, slender tapered columns, and smart crisp detailing to give this house plan a distinctive and unique cottage exterior.
- Inside the entry you'll find space for bench and coat hooks. The mud room is smartly placed between the garage and den providing a nice buffer zone. Beyond lies a great room with its open and connected living, kitchen and eating areas. A vaulted ceiling runs all the way from front to back of house above the den, dining and living spaces.
- Behind the garage lies the private master suite and an additional bedroom and bathroom.
- This house plan with a full unfinished basement foundation with a crawlspace option. The basement indicates rough in locations for a future bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available