About This Plan
- Attractive front entry porch gives this ranch home plan a country accent.
- Spacious family/dining room is the focal point of this design.
- Kitchen and utility room are conveniently located near gathering areas.
- Formal living room in the front of the home provides area for quiet and privacy.
- Master bedroom has view to the rear of the home and a generous walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss