About This Plan
- Country accents make this two-story home adorable.
- The wrap-around verandah will provide good shade in the summer, yet will still allow the lower winter sun to brighten-up the living room.
- A recessed china cabinet space makes the dining room more functional.
- The main floor utility is a popular feature and is big enough to accommodate a freezer.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and the master bath includes a whirlpool and shower combination.
- The primary roof pitch is 5:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12