About This Plan
- This country log home plan featured by Nelson Design Group has a lovely covered gabled porch leading to the foyer with coat closet.
- On the right is the spacious kitchen with island and plenty of counter space.
- Off the kitchen, the mudroom with ample closet space leads to the gable breezeway to the three-car garage.
- The Great room, open to the loft above, has a fireplace and several accesses to the rear deck.
- Along with bedroom two, the expansive master suite, with walk-in closet, has access to the rear deck. The master bath has split vanities, corner shower, and whirlpool tub.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,128 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 274 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick