Country Cabin with Great Storage
About This Plan
- Perfect as a vacation retreat or as a home for the small family, this charming country cabin boasts a covered front porch and a substantial chimney and hearth.
- You enter directly into the large, open living room that leads to the L-shaped kitchen with an island and huge pantry. A separate laundry room plus generous closets elsewhere provide ample storage space.
- Beamed cathedral ceilings span the kitchen, dining and great rooms, adding volume and projecting a spacious ambience.
- The first-floor master suite is placed on one side for privacy. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, while in the large master bath, plenty of windows bring in the outdoors.
- A curved staircase leads up to the two additional bedrooms along with the second full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 351 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick