About This Plan
- An estate home with country characteristics, this home plan features divided lights, understated trim, a veranda and a prominent gable.
- The great room is at the center of the plan and contains a gas fireplace and built-in media center.
- Nearby are a breakfast room with double doors to the deck and a U-shaped kitchen with pass-through bar to the breakfast room.
- Formal areas include a living room (or den) with beam ceiling and fireplace and a dining room with tray ceiling.
- The master suite is on the first floor for privacy. It is graced by a walk-in closet, sitting bay and private bath with large shower, whirlpool tub, and compartmented stool.
- Three bedrooms are on the second floor. Bedroom 3 has a private bath.
- A bonus room over the garage can become a full guest suite or office space.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,979 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,111 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 2"
- Depth: 78' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss