1 - 3
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a wide covered front porch add charm to this Country style home plan.
- The dinette has a curved window wall that is mirrored on the opposite side of the house in the den.
- The two-story family room has built-in bookshelves and a fireplace.
- A hall leads towards the master suite located in the back of the home.
- Here you find a 10' step ceiling and his and her walk-in closets.
- An enormous second floor rec room has an open rail that looks down onto the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,929 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss