About This Plan
- The entry foyer of this charming country home plan has a coat closet and sitting area. An abundance of windows brings light into the living areas.
- Once inside, the open family room, dining area and kitchen with a snack bar provides an atmosphere for gatherings with family and friends. The bathroom contains a laundry closet as well.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has a walk-in closet and close proximity to the large bath with a corner tub and separate shower.
- Access to the basement is from the garage.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version in reverse layout, see house plan 21732DR.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plans 21115DR.
- Don't need a garage? See these house plans - 2157DR, 21694DR and 21845DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 762 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 762 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 369 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss