About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch in front and a deck in back provide outdoor living space at this charming country home.
- The entry, nook and family room are vaulted, adding light and volume.
- Off the entry, the living room features a cozy fireplace and a large bay window, the perfect place to curl up with a book.
- In the informal area, only an angled island divides the kitchen from the family room and nook. Notice the walk-in pantry and the easy access to the utility room.
- The master suite opens to the deck, as does the nook. The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and twin sinks.
- The secondary bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms