About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An old fashioned covered front porch, brick trim and shake roof reveal the country charm of this well-proportioned house plan with an open floor design.
- To the left of the vaulted entry, the vaulted living room and a large dining room are partitioned by a half-wall that adds to the spacious feeling throughout this plan.
- The walk-through kitchen is centrally located, a fact that the cook in the family will surely appreciate. The dining room is on one side of the kitchen, while a vaulted sun nook is on the other. In addition to the usual built-in appliances, the kitchen features an island cook top with eating bar and grill, double ovens and pantry.
- A half-wall with railing separates the nook from a nice-sized family room with vaulted ceiling and corner fireplace.
- The isolated master suite is quite roomy, with personal access to the back deck, TV shelf, large walk-in closet and private bathroom with separate tub and shower along with linen storage.
- A full bathroom divides the other two bedrooms and each has ample closet space. Extending from the front, you'll find a small home office.
- A huge utility room with linen storage, built-in ironing board and room for a freezer lead into the garage. Here a workbench has been installed for tackling all those do-it-yourself projects.