About This Plan
- An old fashioned covered front porch, brick trim and shake roof reveal the country charm of this well-proportioned house plan with an open floor design.
- To the left of the vaulted entry, the vaulted living room and a large dining room are partitioned by a half-wall that adds to the spacious feeling throughout this plan.
- The walk-through kitchen is centrally located, a fact that the cook in the family will surely appreciate. The dining room is on one side of the kitchen, while a vaulted sun nook is on the other. In addition to the usual built-in appliances, the kitchen features an island cook top with eating bar and grill, double ovens and pantry.
- A half-wall with railing separates the nook from a nice-sized family room with vaulted ceiling and corner fireplace.
- The isolated master suite is quite roomy, with personal access to the back deck, TV shelf, large walk-in closet and private bathroom with separate tub and shower along with linen storage.
- A full bathroom divides the other two bedrooms and each has ample closet space. Extending from the front, you'll find a small home office.
- A huge utility room with linen storage, built-in ironing board and room for a freezer lead into the garage. Here a workbench has been installed for tackling all those do-it-yourself projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,418 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms