About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Any view of this house plan proclaims country charm and a warm friendly atmosphere. The visitor walks up the porch stairs onto a covered veranda that sweeps around to the side of the house plan. Entering the front door, the upper stairwell landing catches the eye. The bridge overlooks both the entry and the family room.
- To the left, French doors open into the formal living room. Windows grace the front wall, letting in welcome warm sunshine.
- The family room is down the hall from the living room, yet far enough away for solitude.
- Cooks will enjoy the kitchen setup. Breakfast can be served at the eating bar while the lunches are made for the day. The dining room is within easy reach and the windows lend ever-changing seasonal pictures.
- Just off the family room is the cozy master suite. His and Her sinks make the morning hustle go smoother and the handy linen closet shortens steps to get towels. A huge walk-in closet is also handy.
- In the opposite direction is the utility room, which also contains a half-bath for quick clean up after gardening or working on that special project. A sink placed next to the washer saves more steps when a pre-soak is needed.