Country Charm and a Great Plan
About This Plan
- This ranch was inspired by the simple Folk Victorians found throughout rural countryside. The rambling form, simple rooflines, big front porch and bay window details are so inspired; the interior and open floor plan, however, are totally up-to-date.
- The split bedroom plan places a lovely master suite on the opposite end of the other two bedrooms.
- The central living and entertaining areas are conceived in an open plan visually integrating and expanding this modest home. Volume ceilings are provided in both the great room and dining room.
- Note the bonus space located over the garage.
- Ceilings: 9'1' first floor, 8'1' second floor.
- Foundation: basement, slab, crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 215 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick