About This Plan
- A stone chimney and a good-sized front porch with columns and rails add a country touch to this charming design.
- In the living room, a vaulted ceiling expands the space, and a fireplace provides a cheerful focal point. The dining area separates the living room from the efficient kitchen, which features double sinks and a peninsula counter that can double as an eating bar.
- A bathroom and two bedrooms complete the first floor.
- The master suite, secluded on the second floor, includes a sloped ceiling, dormer window in the bedroom, walk-in closet and private bath.
- The front porch is 36' wide by 7'6 deep.
- Related Plans: For an alternate farmhouse see house plans 1170G, 11038G and 1014G.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,007 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 38' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available