3 - 4
About This Plan
- Step into this country charmer and relax. Enter the foyer from the large covered front porch, ahead you will find the great room with a 10' recessed ceiling (optional), gas fireplace and an open floor plan.
- The large kitchen is perfect for a chef with plenty of storage, a huge walk-in pantry and a raised snack bar.
- This house is perfect for family - with a large dining area adjacent to the large kitchen.
- Privacy can be found in the master bedroom with a spa-style bath and huge walk-in closet.
- The laundry room can be found within steps of the rear foyer which also features a built-in bench and stairs leading to the basement.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill style bath. Each bedroom has their own sink and large walk-in closet!
- Bedroom 4 could be used as a home office with access to the bath that is shared with guests.
- The large rear covered porch is perfect for shade.
- The 2-car garage comes with an optional 3rd Bay. Use for a car, storage, workshop or build it later, it is up to you!
- Related Plans: Gain a bonus room with house plan 2537DH.
- Also see these related home plans: 2559DH, 2505DH (garage on left), 2558DH (no garage) and 2506DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 378 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 336 sq. ft.
- Storage: 65 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms