Country Cottage with Naturally Bright Foyer
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch plus two dormers that let natural light into the foyer and a tall window in the dining room combine to give this Country cottage its curb appeal.
- The living room is huge with a fireplace at one end and lots of light from windows on two sides.
- A vaulted ceiling in the kitchen and nook makes this space seem even bigger and an open counter by the sink allows views into the living room.
- The master suite is also vaulted and has its own private covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,883 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick