About This Plan
- This simple cottage is sure to please the new home buyer. At first glance you will notice the front door and windows with transoms that look onto the font porch that stretches the whole width of the house.
- Upon entering you will see the openness of the living and dining area. The living room and dining area feature a two story ceiling up to the balcony above. The wood burning fireplace in the living room will keep you warm and cozy on cold nights.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and is open to the breakfast area which features a bar and a bay window.
- The master bedroom has plenty or space. The master bath features a corner linen closet, an oversized garden tub and a standing shower.
- Upstairs is a balcony that overlooks the living room and dining area. There are also two bedrooms and a bath with separate bathing and vanity areas.
- Out back you will enjoy a covered porch and wood deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick