Country Cottage Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Open spaces, warmth and character are the hallmarks of this Cottage home plan with its gabled roofs, wrap around porch and detached garage.
- The exterior faзade is a combination of brick, stone and shingles with large wood columns and elliptical brackets at the front porch.
- The foyer introduces you to a vaulted family room and a stone fireplace that reaches up through the upper level.
- A wrap-around porch is accessible from the family room providing abundant entertainment space.
- The kitchen has a wonderful workspace and is open to the dining room.
- A screened porch is an extension of the dining room and offers a cozy outdoor eating area.
- The master bedroom is positioned for privacy and also connects to the screen porch. Two closets provide ample wardrobe space while the bath offers a double vanity and an oversized shower.
- The laundry room is just a step away from the mud room and is large enough to accommodate a fold down ironing board and an upright freezer.
- Upstairs you can get two bedrooms or one plus a flex space. Open rails give you great views to the family room and foyer below.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 26701GG.
- NOTE: Allow 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 52' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick