Country Cottage with 2-Story Foyer and Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- Rustic shakes and wood trim accent the brick exterior of this Country Cottage house plan.
- The big dining room off the foyer has a recessed area for your buffet or hutch.
- In the kitchen, you get a coffered ceiling and wonderful views right into the living room and informal dining nook.
- Three rooms have access to the large covered porch in back.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the main floor and it comes with a lovely tray ceiling and a big soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms have easy access to the huge sunken bonus room over the garage.
- Finishing the bonus room adds an extra 374 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 609 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Raise Island
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12