Country Cottage With 3 Porches
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This country cottage gives you 3 porches and over 2,400 square feet of living on one floor. And as an added bonus, the optional upper floor - included with the plans - gives you over 1,100 square feet of space with 2 beds, 2 baths and a large loft.
- The entry is flanked by the study/living room and the dining room. A butler's pantry serves the dining room which is steps away from the kitchen.
- The family room has a fireplace an a pass-through to the kitchen. French doors lead to the back porch.
- Enjoy casual meals in the breakfast room which is open to the kitchen and has access to the two porches in back.
- The master suite gives you his and her walk-ins and a large bath. A tray vault ceiling is a nice touch as is having French doors taking you to your own porch.
- Two more bedrooms on main share a jack-and-jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with an upper floor option with house plan 70001CW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,459 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 3"
- Depth: 85' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"