Country Cottage With Bonus Second Floor
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The wide front porch of this Country home plan is topped by two eye-catching dormers.
- Inside, a beautiful formal dining room is set off by two columns that let you see through to the foyer.
- Your family will want to spend most of the time in the big family room with its cozy fireplace and double doors that open to the rear deck.
- In the first floor bedroom wing, a computer nook is hidden away by pocket doors.
- The master suite indulges homeowners with a gorgeous tray ceiling, a door directly out to the rear deck and a private sitting room that can used used as an extra bedroom if desired.
- A built-in niche gives you the perfect spot to display your collectibles.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the optional upper floor has a private bathroom and there's a big loft to hang out in.
- Finishing the second floor bonus space adds an additional 1,004 square feet of living space to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,230 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,004 sq. ft.
- Deck: 255 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 76' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"