Country Cottage With Detached Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A delightful covered porch wraps around the kitchen of this Country home plan.
- From the porch you can go directly to the home office in back, letting you side-step clients coming through the main house.
- Columns are used to define the formal dining room, preserving the open layout and wonderful views from room to room.
- The master suite is located in the rear and has a cozy sitting area set in a bay.
- Bedroom 2 in front has a vaulted ceiling that rises to 12'.
- Keep the second floor unfinished or add an extra bedroom and rec room.
- The second floor adds 779 square feet to the total living area.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 3814JA (1,793 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 305 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 779 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 606 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick