Country Cottage With Drive-Under Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A raised-seam metal roof atop its 44'-long front porch sets this country cottage apart. A sundeck is situated in the back.
- Light streams from the center dormer into the high foyer. On one side is the master suite; on the other, the living area with its fireplace bordered by shelving. Since dining space is provided off the kitchen, the great-room effect allows for either an oversized living area or a traditional living-dining arrangement.
- A laundry closet is conveniently sited off the informal eating area.
- Both linear and walk-in clothes closets are found in the master suite. The master bath includes both a walk-in shower and a garden tub, as well as dual lavatories separated by knee space.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share a two-compartment bath, and loft space could become a children's study or playroom.
- Foundation: drive-under garage. A detached garage can be constructed instead (plans not included).