Country Cottage with Upstairs Bunk Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A shed roof with a decorative gable provides a warm welcome to this country cottage house plan.
- The foyer leads you to the open living area with access by sliding doors to the broad back porch.
- An open concept layout joins the living/dining area and the kitchen. There, the island has counter seating and a roomy pantry.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet and dual vanities in the bath.
- Upstairs, you'll find two baths and up to three bedrooms - plus a bunk room - and storage accessible from Bed 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 847 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"