Country Craftsman Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this good-looking Country Craftsman house plan's square footage can be dramatically increased by finishing the optional lower level.
- You have everything you need on the main floor with three bedrooms and an open concept living area that unites the cooking, eating and living areas.
- Sliding glass doors in the dinette lead out to a patio in the back of the home.
- Triple windows bring lots of light into the large master suite.
- Gain two more bedrooms and a huge rec room by finishing the 1,093 square feet on the lower level.
- Related Plans: Get different versions with 64425SC, 64433SC and 64435SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Deck: 101 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss