Country Craftsman Home Plan with Two-Story Grand Room
About This Plan
- Shake siding adorns the facade of this country craftsman home plan, while a shed dormer above the front porch adds character.
- A two-story foyer and grand room offers an immediate sense of spaciousness once past the double doors, and a double-sided fireplace is the only divider between the grand room and dining room.
- The spacious kitchen includes a multi-use island and the attached breakfast nook extends to a screened porch. The 2-car garage is within steps of the walk-in pantry, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The left wing of the home is where you'll find the master bedroom, which offers rearward views and a door to the backyard. Dual closets in the attached bath provide ample storage and the oversized shower has two shower heads.
- A second bedroom sits across the hall and neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, a gallery overlooks the grand room and foyer, and a reading loft provides access to the third bedroom and full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 71' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"