Country Craftsman with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim, dormers and intricate roof lines contribute to the exciting curb appeal of this Craftsman house plan.
- As an added bonus, you get a spacious open floor plan with all the main rooms able to enjoy the huge vaulted and beamed family room.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the family room and the outdoor lanai.
- Split bedrooms mean a secluded master suite and this one boasts a tray ceiling, large master bathroom and a huge walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- Each of the other family bedroom has a walk-in closet with a shared bathroom between them.
- Even the garage is special with its workshop area, 3 garage bays and a large storage room.
- Should you need more space, an enormous bonus room over the garage awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,662 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 227 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 3"
- Depth: 78' 7"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Bonus 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick