3 - 4
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a big front covered porch announce this home's Country roots.
- A side entry three car garage suits the home for a corner lot.
- The heart of the home is the massive family room with its corner fireplace.
- A pass-through counter in the kitchen makes it easy to hand snacks to those in the family room - it also lets you see what's going on from the kitchen.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms, affording privacy for all.
- The L-shaped walk-in closet in the master suite is extra large, giving you lots of space for clothes and storage.
- A theater room on the second floor can easily be used as a fourth bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 103' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"