Country Design With Eat-In Kitchen
About This Plan
- An eat-in country kitchen with a fireplace overlooks the backyard of this two-story country home.
- The dining room also overlooks the backyard, while the living room opens to the rear verandah. The front verandah also serves as an entry porch.
- The second fireplace radiates warmth to both the living and dining rooms.
- Upstairs, a large bay window in the master bedroom offers a comfortable sitting area. Twin closets are also found here. The master bath includes a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Two family bedrooms and the second full bath complete the floor.
- Ceilings: 8' first floor.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss