Country Design With Many Extras
About This Plan
- On the exterior of this pleasant country design, you find both front and rear porches, twin dormers and gables with decorative trim.
- The entry leads to the dining room on the left, the three family bedrooms and second bath on the right, and the family room ahead.
- A large box-bay window in the family room overlooks the rear porch and the backyard beyond.
- A peninsula counter with a snack bar separates the kitchen from the nook, also with a box-bay window.
- A third box-bay window graces the master bedroom. The master bath is filled with desirable features: twin walk-in closets and sinks, a garden tub a separate shower.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 12' family room; step-up dining room and master bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 48' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick