About This Plan
- A blend of stucco and stone creates the charming this Country French Estate home plan. The foyer makes the first impression with a staircase neatly tucked inside of an octagonal bay projection - well-lit by a series of arched glass windows. The large open railed gallery above makes a very interesting addition to its impressive setting.
- A living room and dining room flank the foyer creating an exciting and functional formal area.
- The large den or family room is positioned in the rear of the home with convenient access to the kitchen, patio and covered arbor on the rear of the house.
- Equally accessible to the arbor and patio is the kitchen/breakfast/sitting area. A large butler's pantry is located in convenient access to the kitchen and dining areas.
- A back stair is also provided for convenient access to the upstairs living quarters.
- Upstairs the vaulted master suite and two more large bedrooms provide private retreat and easy access to the laundry room.
- A fourth bedroom or bonus room is provided above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,161 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 652 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12