Country Farmhouse with Options
About This Plan
- This country farmhouse plan comes in two versions and gives youi two covered porches. The front door is flanked by a pair of windows with fanlights above.
- Entering the home, you see the elegant great room which combines a living room and dining room into one open space. A fireplace is a nice touch and a bay window lets light into the dining area.
- The master bedroom has a tray vaulted ceiling and a bay window in the bath matches the one in the dining area for balance.
- A third bay window adds character to the breakfast room off the kitchen; a vaulted ceiling unites these areas.
- Upstairs, a hall bath serves two bedrooms of identical dimensions, both with raised ceilings.
- Related Plan: Flip the master bed and bath positions with house plan 3831JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick