About This Plan
- Reverse gable rooflines, dormer windows and a charming front porch provide this home with an appealing country flavor.
- Stepped ceilings in both the living and dining rooms add to the appeal, as does the vaulted family room with a diagonal corner fireplace. The family room, bayed dining room and U-shaped kitchen all overlook the covered rear porch, with access from the family room.
- The kitchen includes a large skylit center island with a snack area at one end, a big pantry closet, a built-in oven and a large skylight well.
- The master bedroom features a tray ceiling, a bayed sitting area and two closets, one of them an oversized walk-in. In the large master bath, you find another skylight, a whirlpool tub, a separate shower and double vanity.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick