Country French Charmer with Stone and Brick Combin
About This Plan
- This Country French charmer features a stone and brick combination that is sure to please even the pickiest buyers.
- As you enter, you'll love the view of the back yard through the expansive wall of windows found in the great room.
- The kitchen lies to the left of the great room and features a breakfast bar and large walk-in pantry.
- The nook flows into the kitchen and is surrounded by bayed windows while the adjacent sunroom features two skylight windows.
- The main floor master suite is located on the right of the home and is a pleaser with its spacious walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub.
- Downstairs you'll find three bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a large recreation room with wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss