Country French Home Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and brick combine with decorative wooden shutters and a steep hip roof to make this French Country home plan look as if it is right in the middle of the European countryside.
- Inside, a modern open floor plan allows wonderful interior views from room to room.
- A big sunroom is bright and cheerful thanks to lots of windows.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the master suite with its tray ceilings.
- Bonus space on the second floor comes with an optional extra bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 291 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick