Country French House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This Louisiana country french home plan has great curb appeal with varying roof lines and an exterior with stucco and brick.
- The covered entry leads you to the family room wiht 11' ceilings and a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and dining room and has easy access to the back porch.
- In the kitchen you will find a 36-inch professional range, a corner sink, large pantry and a large island with curved front bar that overlooks the family room.
- This plan has a very roomy open feel with the dining room sectioned off from the kitchen and family room by a pillar.
- The master suite is at the back of the house for privacy and has a great bath and walk-in closet. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have 10 foot ceilings and share a jack and jill bath.
- Out back, the porch gives you lounging room and an amazing outdoor kitchen for entertaining.
- Expansion is possible with the large upstairs bonus room.
- The garage has room for three vehicles and dedicated storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,705 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 470 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 451 sq. ft.
- Storage: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 5"
- Depth: 90' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"