Country French with Garage Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Country French appointments lend this upscale house plan an elegant Old World look. Generously high ceilings promote a sense of spaciousness. The vaulted family and breakfast rooms rise to 14 feet, while ceilings in the other rooms are either 10- or 12-feet high.
- The sheltered entry porch opens to the foyer, which accesses the formal dining room on one side and the formal living room straight ahead. Double French doors with transoms lead from the living room to the covered porch in the rear.
- The porch is also accessed from the good-sized kitchen with its walk-in pantry, cooktop island. The kitchen, breakfast room and family room are open to one another, and a fireplace, visible from all these areas, forms a lovely focal point.
- Four bedrooms (or three plus a study), two full baths and a powder room are conveniently grouped together.
- In the master suite, the master bedroom has a 12-foot ceiling and the luxurious bath includes a walk-in closet, his and her vanities, garden tub and separate shower.
- Related Plan: Move the garage to the front with house plan 54000LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,757 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick