Country French with Vaulted Entry
About This Plan
- This Country French inspired home plan was designed to look as though it were built centuries ago. A vaulted ceiling greets you in the entry and leads you to the great room directly ahead.
- Here you'll find a cozy fireplace flanked on both sides with built-in cabinets, a two-story ceiling, and a wall of windows that lets natural light stream in to warm the room.
- The kitchen features an island and a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook to create a comfortable space.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the home and features a cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs, an open rail in the hall allows views into the great room and foyer below. You'll also find three bedrooms, two of which share a Jack and Jill bathroom and have walk-in closets. The third bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A three-stall, side-load garage with extra storage makes this a family-friendly home plan.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89247AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Deck: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1019 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss