Country Home For Corner Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Covered porches in both the front and back of this country design provide outdoor living space, while inside, the fireplaced living room, dining room and kitchen flow together.
- A wide doorway leads from the living room to the dining room. The open kitchen is separated from the dining room by a peninsula counter, and the adjoining eating nook opens to the rear porch.
- Closet space abounds, including a pantry closet, two storage closets, a wide coat closet, attic storage, and walk-in closets in the first-floor master suite and one of the upstairs bedrooms. Also notable is the spacious utility room.
- The side-entry garage suits the home to a corner lot.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.