Country Home Plan with Flex Fourth Bedroom or Home Office.
About This Plan
- This country home plan has an attractive façade with 3 dormers and a side-load 3-car garage.
- The spacious great room has a fireplace and timber beams in the ceiling. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to the grilling porch with fireplace.
- A large island with seating separates the great room from the kitchen which serves equally well the breakfast area and the formal dining room.
- The large master suite has porch access and a tray ceiling. The private bath features a spa tub and a shower and has two vanities.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and the fourth bedroom can be used as a home office or study.
- Upstairs, there are bonus areas on each side of the stairs.
- The stick framed roof has a 10:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 60670ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,635 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 543 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 889 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick